15' PERSONAL PONTOON BOAT
Shown with 4 optional rod holders, bench seat cushion, front folding ladder, battery and Minn-Kota trolling motor.
CLICK ON RIGHT & LEFT ARROWS ON IMAGE ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS.
Fish N Sport as shown above with optional canopy top, minn-kota trolling motor, blue bench seat cushion, heavy duty transom motor mount & 1 white mariner chair.
Hotwood's Fish N Sport was designed shortly after we introduced the LiL Sport for a customer that just wanted a little more length and buoyancy when fishing tributaries, where we know some of the best fishing really is.
With the added length, we had the ability to offer the front fish or dive deck, along with the rear splash deck, that is ideal to set your battery or gas can on to keep your main floor space open.
Extra length means, extra buoyancy, which means more stability for the person that wants to be up and moving around while on the water.
The Fish N Sport has been very popular with lake front home owners and fishermen alike.
You may ask, why the lower side rails on each side? Those are what we call rescue rails. A few years back we designed them for a rescue dive team that uses our pontoon boats in Pennsylvania for training and actual rescue missions.
Shortly after we added them on the Fish N Sport, we realized the value they added in so many ways. Not only are they great to grab while in the water, outside the boat, they make great dock bumpers also. if you have 4 people and need to carry the craft across land to the water, they are great grab and use as lift handles.
Note: Rescue rails can be added to any one of our 4 models.
Like our complete line of pontoon boats, the stability of this craft is unmatched by any other boat its size on the market.
Like our complete line, the Fish N Sport, has been very popular with water treatment plants or any type of industry that needs a maneuverable work platform to work from on the water that gives them the stability not found in any other craft this size.
Fish N Sport STANDARD FEATURES
- Heavy duty all aluminum construction. ( less marine grade plywood floor )
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Two 12-inch diameter pontoons. (.090 wall thickness)
- Two 8-inch diameter pontoons. (.090 wall thickness)
- Grade of aluminum used on pontoon logs. ( 5052 )
- Grade of aluminum used on decking and structural material ( 60 series air craft grade )
- 3/4-inch marine grade plywood floor.
- High grade vinyl covered floor.
- Vinyl covered floor space: 5' x 10'
- Front step / splash deck 5' x 20"
- Rear splash deck 5' x 10"
- Heavy duty rear transom motor mount.
- Motor mount dimensions. ( 10" wide x 7 3/4" tall x 1" thick )
- 10 horsepower rating.
- 900 lb weight capacity.
- Total boat length: 15 ft
- Total boat width: 6 ft 6in. ( that includes, side rescue rails )
- Total boat weight: 405 lbs. ( boat only ) trailer adds 320 lbs. (combined 725 lbs. ) no accessories included, in those weights.
- Outside floor edge lip 3 3/4" tall. ( all around interior edge of deck, no breaks for handrail openings )
- Handrails are 1 1/2"comfort grip round aluminum.
- Handrails 20" Standard. ( 34" Optional )
- Very popular to add 34" handrails on the rear only and have 20" on front of the craft.
- Side handrail opening 21"
- Front handrail opening 21"
- Rear handrail opening 21"
- Side rescue rails.
- Side rescue rails can be added to any boat we manufacturer.
- US Coast Guard Approved.
CLICK ON IMAGE ABOVE FOR MORE INFORMATION on our walk N Docks
By adding the Walk N Dock accessory to anyone of our 4 models you can turn your boat into a dock in seconds. This is a walkway system that Hotwood's designed to attach to any Hotwood's pontoon boat, that with the pull of 2 pins you are free from the walkway and going boating. When you are not boating the walkway is pinned to the boat with 2 quick catch pins, that then turn your boat into a dock. This has been a very popular option for the person that wants a boat and a dock.
Click on Play button for complete understanding of the stability of the Fish N Sport pontoon boat. The man on the front of the craft weighs 295 pounds and is trying hard to tip it, while the man on the rear that weighs 210 pounds hangs on for his life, it is obvious this is not something you could ever do with any other craft this size, without ending up getting wet.
Hotwoods pontoon boat line, features, drainage at multiple points, to assure no water ever builds up on the deck of the boat.