Hotwoods Aluma Sport 615
15' PERSONAL PONTOON BOAT
Rear view, Aluma Sport 615 shown with optional 34" rear handrails & optional galvanized shorelandr' trailer.
The Aluma Sport 615 is manufactured 100% from aluminum with all stainless steel hardware to assure you many trouble free years of use by all ages. This really is a boat you give your Grandchildren.
As we have always said about the Aluma Sport 612, 615, and 716, you could bury them for 20 years, dig them up and go boating.
Front view, Aluma Sport 615 shown with optional 34" rear handrails & optional galvanized shorelandr' trailer.
We get asked regularly if that aluminum floor is going to get hot and be uncomfortable to walk on with bare feet. Aluminum is 11 degrees cooler than wood in the same sun light, as it reflects the heat instead of absorbing it. Also, after you have owned this craft a few months that floor will patina, taking that shine out of the aluminum making it absolutely as cool as anything out there to walk on.
CLICK ON RIGHT & LEFT ARROWS ON IMAGE ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS.
Aluma Sport 615 above, shown with optional canopy top, 34" rear handrails, minn-kota electric trolling motor, battery, battery box & rod holder.
Keep in mind, this craft like all our other models will float in less water than a prop will run in due to its low center of gravity and multiple floats that give it the ultimate in bouncy for a boat this size.
Being able to float in 10" or less water, makes it the ultimate platform to fish those hard to get to fishing holes. ( Do not mistake the 10" for draft ) Draft on this craft will vary depending upon how you have your boat loaded.
Water Deflectors Standard
The new features include, hand formed nose cones with water deflectors manufactured from .100" aluminum. The design of the water deflectors will help keep that front up when moving through the water or while slowing the craft down.
TRANSDUCER MOUNT STANDARD
Rear section of the new 615 Aluma Sport. Notice the new designed, dish style rear pontoon end caps. ( manufactured from .100" aluminum ) Also, we have added the standard transducer mount, as shown on inside right side pontoon in photo below. This is standard on all Aluma Sport 612, 615 and 716 models.
rear Adjustable Bench Seat standard
This is the adjustable bench seat, mounted on the 615 Aluma Sport. This is the same style the 612 Aluma Sport will also use. Extra bench seats can be added to the front of the boat when ordering. A very common thing we see is to mount a swivel boat seat on top of the bench for extra back support and overall comfort.
Premium Powder Coat Paint
Shown above are the standard colors we offer, displayed on 2 Fish N Sport models. The left is Carlsbad Canyon Tan while the color on the right is Covert Green.
Aluma Sport 615 in Covert Green premium powder coat finish with optional 34" rear handrails, twin outside battery shelves and galvanized Shoreland'r trailer. When we say Covert Green, we mean undercover, as this color almost disappears in the background if you choose to use it for hunting.
(Note: Color shown on 2016 model Aluma Sport 615 )
Aluma Sport 615 Pricing
PB-615-15 (15' Aluma Sport 615) $5,900.00
PB-612-15-PC (12' Aluma Sport 612 Powered Coated) $6,749.00
( Standard colors: Covert Green and Carlsbad Canyon Tan )
#SL-511 (Galvanized Shoreland'r Trailer) $1,200.00
One off custom powder coated colors as shown below. ( Call )
Aluma Sport 615 Standard features
- Heavy duty all aluminum construction.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Rear adjustable bench seat. Front bench can be ordered as an option.
- ( 4 ) 12-inch diameter pontoons (.090 wall thickness)
- Grade of aluminum used on pontoon logs. ( 5052 )
- Grade of aluminum used on decking and structural material. ( 60 series air craft grade )
- Hand formed .100" aluminum front cones with water deflectors.
- Rear pontoon caps .100" aluminum.
- Transducer mount. ( welded to inside pontoon right rear )
- 1,200 lb. weight capacity.
- 15 horsepower rating.
- Heavy duty rear transom motor mount.
- Motor mount measures 11" wide x 10" tall x 1" thick.
- All aluminum flooring.
- Useable floor space length 13' 3"
- Useable floor space width 6'
- Total boat length: 15'
- Total boat width: 6' 3"
- Total boat weight: 695 lbs. ( boat only ) trailer adds 320 lbs. ( combined 1,015 lbs. ) no accessories included, in those weights.
- Outside floor edge lip 3" tall. ( does not apply in handrail openings on sides and front of craft )
- Handrails are 1/12" comfort grip round aluminum.
- Handrails 20" Standard (34" Optional)
- Side handrail opening 38 1/2"
- Front handrail opening 33"
- Rear handrail opening 33"
- US Coast Guard Approved.
Aluma Sport below in full dress, customized by one of our many customers.
When you call Hotwood's, you get a live voice immediately that is ready to help with any situation, right down to the best way possible to deliver your purchase and save you anyway we can and build a working relationship that will last for years.