Hotwood's Aluma Sport 612
12' PERSONAL PONTOON BOAT
Aluma Sport 612 shown with optional 34" rear hand rails and optional shorelandr' trailer.
Shown with optional 34" rear handrails and minn-kota trolling motor.
The Aluma Sport 612 has a 1,050 lb. carrying capacity, this is due to the design and support of the 4 12" aluminum floats.
The 612 comes standard with 20" hand rails and bench seat which is fully adjustable or removable for the person wanting to have only pedestal style seating or folding chairs. A very popular option is to mount your swivel captain seats right on the bench seat. This gives you a very comfortable seat and an area beside you on the bench plank, to place things, much like a small table.
Aluma Sport 612 shown with optional canopy, 34" rear handrails, minn-kota trolling motor, battery with battery box, outside battery shelf & flip flop bench seat.
The all aluminum deck is ribbed and knurled for traction, cleans up easily. For the most part, you will find the natural rain water will keep it clean from any buildup on the floor.
The Aluma Sport 612 is all aluminum and features stainless steel hardware for truly maintenance free ownership. As we have always said about the Aluma Sport 612 and 615, you could bury them for 20 years and dig them up and go boating.
The outside battery shelves as seen in the photos are an accessory from Hotwoods that help to conserve deck space and can be mounted at the front or rear of the boat.
The Aluma Sport 612 comes standard with a heavy duty motor mount at the rear to accept gas or electric motors. Foot controlled motor mounts or transom style motor mounts are available for the front as well. Hotwoods offers and recommends minn-kota brand electric motors. When moving through the water, it does not take as big of a motor as one thinks, to smoothly carry this craft along. In reality a 5-6 horsepower gas or any small electric trolling motor will work excellent.
Other options for the Aluma Sport 612 include the ShoreLand'r trailer, Canopy Tops, Rod Holders, Cup Holders, Pedestal seats, Mariner chairs, bench seat cushions, marine batteries, battery storage, solar powered battery chargers, and more.
CLICK ON RIGHT & LEFT ARROWS ON IMAGE ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS.
612 Shown cruising the lake with optional canopy top, minn-kota trolling motor, battery, battery box, outside battery shelf and 2 folding white mariner chairs.
Aluma Sport 612 Pricing
PB-612-15 (12' Aluma Sport 612) $5,500.00
PB-612-15-PC (12' Aluma Sport 612 Powered Coated) $6,349.00
#SL-511 (Galvanized Shoreland'r Trailer) $1,200.00
One off custom powder coated colors as shown below. ( Call )
Shown above are the standard colors we offer, displayed on 2 Fish N Sport models. The left is Carlsbad Canyon Tan while the color on the right is Covert Green.
Aluma Sport 612 STANDARD FEATURES
- Heavy duty all aluminum construction.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Rear adjustable bench seat. Front bench can be ordered as an option.
- ( 4 ) 12-inch diameter pontoons (.090 wall thickness)
- Grade of aluminum used on pontoon logs. ( 5052 )
- Grade of aluminum used on decking and structural material. ( 60 series air craft grade )
- Hand formed .100" aluminum end cones with water deflectors.
- Rear pontoon caps .100" aluminum.
- Transducer mount ( welded to inside pontoon, right rear )
- 1,050 lb weight capacity.
- 15 horsepower rating.
- Heavy duty rear transom motor mount.
- Motor mount dimensions ( 11" wide x 10" tall x 1" thick )
- All aluminum flooring.
- Useable floor space length 10' 1/2"
- Useable floor space width 6'
- Total boat length: 12' 5"
- Total boat width: 6' 3"
- Total boat weight: 560 lbs. ( boat only ) trailer adds 320 lbs. ( combined 880 lbs. ) no accessories included, in those weights.
- Outside floor edge lip 3" tall. ( does not apply in handrail openings on sides and front of craft )
- Handrails are 1 1/2" comfort grip round aluminum.
- Handrails 20" Standard (34" Optional)
- Side handrail opening 38 1/2"
- Front handrail opening 33"
- Rear handrail opening 33"
- US Coast Guard Approved.