816 Dock Model Modular
Floating Dock System
We believe in doing it once and doing it right.
816 dock shown with 16' walkway and custom handrails on the dock.
Note: This customer had concrete steps installed in shoreline, prior to dock installation.
816 Dock System
- Dock platform measures 8' x 16'.
- 3' wide walkway, 8', 12', or 16' standard length's.
- All aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
- Extremely durable Poly Floats with 7,560 lbs. of buoyancy.
- Styrene filled polyethylene floats feature a 12 year warranty.
- All walkways have handrail on both sides standard.
- Handrail is not standard on any dock.
- Docks can be custom ordered with handrail to fit your needs.
- All walkway and dock handrail is manufactured, using comfort grip 1 1/2" round aluminum.
This is a lifelong system, unlike the wooden or plastic units that are on the market today. Remember, this is all aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
The 816 Modular Dock System ships completely assembled, with only the walkway and handrails to be installed. This makes it very easy for the do it yourself type of person to install, or any contractor that you have to work with.
The average install can be completed in 3-4 hours, depending on your shoreline and how well it is prepared for the person installing.
It is also easy to remove for winter storage, if you live in an area that requires you to remove it during that time of the year.
Simply remove the stabilizing posts and bring your dock in to the shore for the winter.
It's time to replace your dock with a
quality floating dock system from Hotwoods.
Shown above (2) 816 docks designed to be bolted together to create a 16' x 16' dock with a 32' walkway, using (2) 16' walkways connected near the walkway float.